- DLL File:OgreMain.dll
- Product:Microsoft Visual C++
- File Size:3503104 bytes (3421 kb)
Recommended : Fix All OgreMain.dll Related Errors
Scan and fix your Windows system errors, repair dll problems, protect your computer from crashing, freezing and blue screen. Run a deep scan of your PC!
ogremain.dll it is dynamic link library that is a part of Microsoft Visual C++ component. It is used by many modern games and programs.
The dll file OgreMain.dll is a dynamic link library module for Microsoft Visual C++ software or other related application. The file and the associated Microsoft Visual C++ software was developed by Microsoft.
OgreMain.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error notifications. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because OgreMain.dll was not found.
- The file OgreMain.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: OgreMain.dll. Please install the application again.
- OgreMain.dll is not available, program will not work correctly.
To fix the error, you need to add the missing OgreMain.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The DLL file ready for download on our site has a a size of 3421 kb. You may download the file for legally licensed software only.
You can download OgreMain.dll for free by clicking the link below. After you download the file, unzip it to Windows system directory ("Windows\System32" for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or "Windows\SysWoW64\" for 64bit systems).
- Copy the DLL to C:\Windows\System32\ or C:\Windows\SysWoW64\
- Press "Start" and select "Run".
- Type CMD and press Enter. Remember to run the command prompt in elevated mode.
- Type "regsvr32 OgreMain.dll" and press enter again.
- MD5 Hash: a62bccd62c78560c27b98de9c1670247
Please note : No guarantees or warranties are given or implied. Please download and install the file at your own risk. Always take a backup of the original file in case something goes wrong.
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.
Were you able to fix the dll problem? Are you still having OgreMain.dll not found error. Share your comments or get help from other users. Please describe your problem as detailed as possible. Don't forget to mention your Windows version and the name of the software reporting the error.