- DLL File Name:mspbda.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Developer:Microsoft Corporation
- File Version:6.1.7601.17514
- File Size:404.5KB (414208 bytes)
- Language Code:Neutral
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:eac4b0a0900cb391bbd48fc0a0e58c7f
- Copyright:© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Recommended : Fix All Mspbda.dll Related Errors
Microsoft Protected Broadcast Digital Architecture Class Driver
The file mspbda.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Microsoft Windows Operating System software or other related programs. The file and the associated Microsoft Windows Operating System software was developed by Microsoft Corporation. The file was licensed as © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved..
mspbda.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because mspbda.dll was not found.
- The file mspbda.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: mspbda.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading mspbda.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because mspbda.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Mspbda.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing mspbda.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 6.1.7601.17514 with a size of 404.5KB.
You can download mspbda.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted mspbda.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" (32bit)
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\" (64bit)
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe mspbda.dll & %windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe mspbda.dll
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.