- DLL File Name:mfvdsp.dll
- File Type:Win32/64 DLL
- Product Name:Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Developer:Microsoft Corporation
- File Version:4 versions available
- File Size:52KB - 73.5KB
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:Multiple Files
- Copyright:© Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Recommended : Fix All Mfvdsp.dll Related Errors
Windows Media Foundation Video DSP Components
The file mfvdsp.dll is a 32/64bit Windows DLL module for Microsoft Windows Operating System software or other related programs. The file and the associated Microsoft Windows Operating System software was developed by Microsoft Corporation. The file was licensed as © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved..
mfvdsp.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because mfvdsp.dll was not found.
- The file mfvdsp.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: mfvdsp.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading mfvdsp.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because mfvdsp.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Mfvdsp.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing mfvdsp.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. There are 4 different versions of the dll file available for download with sizes between 52KB - 73.5KB.
You can download mfvdsp.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted mfvdsp.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" (32bit)
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\" (64bit)
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe mfvdsp.dll & %windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe mfvdsp.dll
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.