- DLL File Name:lxddcomc.dll
- File Type:Win32 DLL
- Product Name:Printer Communication System
- File Version:18.104.22.168
- File Size:668KB (684032 bytes)
- Language Code:English (U.S.)
- Character Set:Unicode
- MD5 Checksum:c018b6a842308985482c4534a9c6cee1
Recommended : Fix All Lxddcomc.dll Related Errors
Printer Communication System
The file lxddcomc.dll is a 32bit Windows DLL module for Printer Communication System software or other related programs. The file is also referred as GN__comc.dll. The file was licensed as .
lxddcomc.dll file is a critical component for the software to work properly and without any dll error messages. You may receive an error message like the ones below that indicates the file is not found, damaged, or the wrong version.
- This application failed to start because lxddcomc.dll was not found.
- The file lxddcomc.dll is missing or corrupted.
- A required component is missing: lxddcomc.dll. Please install the application again.
- Error loading lxddcomc.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The program can't start because lxddcomc.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Lxddcomc.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
To fix the error, you need to copy the missing lxddcomc.dll file to your system or replace the corrupted dll file with a working one by following the instructions below. The current version of dll file available on our site is 22.214.171.124 with a size of 668KB.
You can download lxddcomc.dll for free from the download section on this page. After you download the compressed file, unzip it to a convenient location on your computer. In order to fix dll related errors, you need to copy the .dll file to the installation folder of the application or game, or install .dll file directly to Windows (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
Install DLL File to Program Folder
Copy the extracted lxddcomc.dll file to the installation folder of the application or game.
Register DLL File Using Microsoft Regsvr
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" (32bit)
Copy the file to "C:\Windows\System32\" (64bit)
Open the Start Menu and before clicking anywhere, type "cmd" on your keyboard.
Right-click the "Command Prompt" search result and click the "Run as administrator" option.
Paste the following command into the Command Line window that opens up and press Enter key.
%windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe lxddcomc.dll & %windir%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe lxddcomc.dll
Submit a comment using your Facebook ID.